Bunny Suicide

Bunny Suicide

Thursday, October 19, 2006

I hate blackouts

To my pleasant surprise, my house had a black out @8.30pm after my tuition..

For some reason, I wanted to study Add Maths.. soo..





God knows why i wanted to study at my front garden..



Fianally, The TNB people arrived..




Sometimes, I just think to myself why these people whould risk their lives to help others whom they do not know..
 Posted by Picasa

3 confession[s]:

Anonymous said...

Quote:
"Sometimes, I just think to myself why these people whould risk their lives to help others whom they do not know.."


Thats their job, they get paid for what they do.

KeNth said...

Just using as example, there are others whom do not get paid too.. those working volunteerily

Zhen Lim said...

Well, but they could always find some other job that isn't so life-threatening.