Bunny Suicide

Bunny Suicide

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Whoopee! =D

- Joke for the day -

Kinda had fun throughout the week where
I'm supposed to study for the latest of all latest final year end exam ~.~
---
- Saturday -

Stayed over at Lauren's place with Chris, went out to buy DVD and guess who i saw?

.
.
.
MR. LOH! my physics teacher pampering his small boy to PIRATED dvds..
so funny watching him, "Boy, you want ah?" =D

Then chit-chatted about loads of stuff till 4am .. hahaha
din know that Chris was hyper hyper too


oh ya, THANKS CHRIS CHIA! for helping me out in studies for the past week,
and sending us around, was blurring that you could drive =)
really appreciate it !
and i'll never forgot yestd, the unlucky day for you ! 4 misfortunes in a row!.. hahahaha
---
- Tuesday -
New flooring came! haha.. it's about the time those holes in my room were patched and cleaned up.
Looks brownish and good la =)
---
- Today! -

Went to church to help out in decorations for Vacation Bible School, my goodness the LOGO was super hard to pain, suffering from chronic ankle joint and neck pain.. heh


Imagine painting this on a styrofoam board, 4 hours and we're still not finished
.
.
.
Hope this year's VBS would be a life-changer for those lil kids i'm going to teach in Std 3 & 4 =)


Came back home for makan, then about 7.30pm, Sarah Lee called saying that I should go for
Add Maths tuition NOW! heh.. and class starts at what time? 7.30PM which is NOW ! ><

luckily the place was nearby, found out that Isabel & Su Jean goes there too
.
.
.
Had Kurma with rice for dinner today, and talking about food, my mom whoah!
she gave me this lecture in the afternoon
.
.

I was complaining that I was going to have ROTI PITA for afternoon lunch.. then she started la
i give u a 30 hour famine today then you know! hah! so much for going for camp



she went on,
"Those kids in those countried no food to eat, some even dying every second and all these things and you are the one who told me that! Somemore wanna complain about food =.=' "
.
.
.
i think she wanna brainwash me cause she lazy cook another tastier meal for me.. =)
.
.
and that ends my laffable day..












And I almost washed my face with toothpaste just now ! ><

0 confession[s]: