Bunny Suicide

Bunny Suicide

Monday, February 20, 2006

Operation No. 1

Operation No. 1 - 50% success 50% fail =p

My first ever project organised by myself...well the opening ceremony wuz today......reached schoool...hung the banner in a terrible state of darkness... prepared refreshments..running here and there......then get scolding from the teacher in charge of assembly ... cuz i din inform him...omg la..no one told me that im supposed to inform him >.<

during the opening ceremony....i made this mechanism where u pull the string from the bottom and the banner will be shown.....but ya...the string snapped when Lion Ivan pulled it..lol so ganas wei.. my bad too cuz i din tie properly =p embarassment >.<


well and my teeth still hurts!!! dunno why....but when i went to de dentist to pull out 2 teeth for the braces that im going to put on .. yes u heard it.. braces >.< >.<


photos will be posted as soon as i get my hands on them


0 confession[s]: