Bunny Suicide

Bunny Suicide

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Assembly

Pet Abuse Awareness Week

The pictures of the first day of my project which was the officiating ceremony on the 20th of February, wierdly the date in the pictures show the 19th. I organized this project to aware students and teachers about the actions that the government impose to offenders that show an inhumane act of cruelty to animals. For example, there was this case where 13 dogs were neglected for a few months and the owner was only charged RM200 for inflicting serious damage to the dogs physical and mental being. He should be charged RM200 X 13.

Therefore, through this project I would also be focusing on the signing of the petition which will be brought forward to the government in September this year and to date, I have already collected over the my target which is 500 signatures and now my new aim is 1000 signatures. So, i encourage every reader of my blog to help SPCA do something for these creatures that we call man's best friend and to these friends that cannot even speak and fend for themselves. So, pls visit http://www.spca.org.my to find out more on the details of the petition.












Ms. Rubini, the emcee for the day and also the one that supported me whole-heartedly throughout the entire project.













Ms. Reena, the wonderful and precise speaker who spoke on handling pets and pet abuse in general for a whole 30 minutes!!








From left: Pn. Lily [Penolong Kanan 1] , Lion Ivan Ho [the most highly spirited lion i've seen n the district chairman] and Mr. Rajenthran, the best advisor of my project. Thank you so much!! =)









The officiating of the project with Lion Ivan on the left and Mr. Raj on the right and the "best" part is that I the left string snapped while Lion Ivan pulled it!! such an embarassment.









By far, the best banner i've seen (perasan-ing) cuz well...me and my friends did it !! Oh c'mon, ain't it beautiful.. we spent two days working on the banner k.







I looks soo ugly in this photo. me trying to throw questions at the the students but ended up being embarassed cuz only 3 students came up out of the 6 questions i threw at them.



The board of directors together with our teacher advisor, Ms. Sheela standing in front of the notice board we put up in conjunction with the project! I'm the one in the blazer =) sweating like a PIG! imagine running up and down for roughly 1km around the school in a blazer.


Credits:

1. All teachesr who have supported me during the car wash

2. My dedicated commitee! You guyz rock, Kok Chun, Aravinthan, Winston, Asraf and Egene who helped me to do the banner! Form 3z, namely Sean, Zhi Yuen, Alex who really helped me in times of troubles. and of corz all LEO members and my freinds for helping me!

4. Rubini!! For being the MC for the day. Ms. Reena n Ms. Koki for being the guest speaker for the day.

5. Lion Ivan and Mr. Raj for gracing the event.

6. Last but not least, ALL LA SALLIANS for supporting me throughout the entire 2 weeks!


0 confession[s]: