Bunny Suicide

Bunny Suicide

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Pressure, pressure, pressure....

One word summorizes my whole week and the week to come.. STRESS... trying to manage it but there are so many times where i felt that i could burst out at anytime. piano exam this monday... bb camp nex friday... going camping on monday n tuesday... mayb going for this weekend's heritage camp and that leaves me to 3+ days to study for my freaking monthly exam after the holidays which i know that i would do badly....with everything crashing up during the holidays that im supposed to enjoy.. this would definitely be the worst holiday yet...unless i jus dun give a crap bout the incoming exams... just praying everyday and giving my trust to the Lord as i know he'll guide my through these trying times.

and guess what... i got called to the so-called MD cuz i din sign that stupid attendance book which im supposed to sign when i reach school everyday.. omg and if u come late ure fined RM1.. swt to the prefect board wei... cant they come up with another punishment!! after voicing out i hope that Krishna, my head prefect would do at least SUMTHING about it!!

that jus relieved me a little.. blogging rawks! pics of the spca trip + car wash will be put up once i am cleared out of this crapness headache im having now..

0 confession[s]: