Bunny Suicide

Bunny Suicide

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Food Review 1 : Sushi King! =D

Today, Darul, one of my good friends took me and Alex out to Sushi King for lunch.. such a kind person, kinda belanja-ed us around RM150 for the meal =) here's my first and simple food review....


Those plates were finished by me... joking~!


The food that all 3 of us ate which amounted to RM150! =)


Salmon Steak : Wow! The set meal that I ate was yummy!! The salmon is absolutely fresh with that grilled sensation.. They serve it with a bowl of rice, steamed egg which has mushroom stuffing in that cup on the far left, yakult! xD and Miso Soup.. omg the soup was horrible! talk about mixed taste, there was bitter, sour and sweet all added into one bowl of catastrophe.. eww
 Posted by Picasa

0 confession[s]: